Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Recently at my kitchen table i dabbled with a recipe i found through the Food Network channel/website. Specifically it was from a new food network chef's show called Aarti's Party. The dish I worked with was called 'I ain't chicken chicken: crispy roasted chicken breasts with orange and cardamom.' I find one of the best reasons to make use of these recipes found online is that you can look through reviews to see what has worked or not worked for people. In this case i was glad i did because the recipe says to cook the chicken at 500F for around 30 minutes, and putting butter under the chicken skin and in the oven at that hot causes a ton of smoke. What I did was lowered the cooking temp to arond 415F and just cooked the chicken a little longer, for about 45 minutes. It was sure delicious. I will definately save this recipe for another day!! Good job Aarti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment